“Picking & using your favorite Affirmations, is the best way to get what you want in Life & Business”
Affirmation Topics: What is an Affirmation? How are Affirmations used? 60+ of best Affirmations for Success, How to use these Affirmations.
What is an Affirmation? 1) the act or an instance of affirming; 2) state of being affirmed. 3)the assertion that something exists or is true for you. 4) something that is affirmed; 5) a statement or proposition that is declared to be true and is believed true by you.
“Whatever you can Conceive & Believe, you will Achieve”
How is an Affirmation used? People use affirmations for a variety of purposes. Mainly, affirmations are used to program your sub-conscious mind, to encourage us to believe certain things about ourselves or about the world and our place within it. They are used to help us create the reality we want—often in terms of making (or attracting) Health, Wealth & Happiness.
60+ of best Affirmations for Success:
- I recognize when I am procrastinating & do the priority things now !!!
- I recognize distractions when they arise and will “focus” on my task at hand.
- The universe is bringing me what I need for my higher good.
- I m confident, I will make the right decisions at the right time.
- I will be assertive – not aggressive – to ask for – go for – what I want.
- I have the ability to make balancing my career and relationships easy.
- I will delegate minor tasks, so I can focus on using my talent where needed most.
- I will always try to deliver more than expected of me, my Products & Services.
- I have the ability to see opportunities – problems that need to be solved.
- I am a good Role Model, so can easily inspire my Team to > achievements.
- I will succeed, because I have confidence in my abilities & don’t limit myself.
12 I exercise my creativity at every opportunity and see more creative ways to solve problems.
13.As a Leader, I will investigate Conflict between Employees & resolve the Issues fairly.
14. I have big dreams. Life will present me the opportunities to grow into them.
15. I will try my “crazy ideas”. I will learn from them and may achieve greatness,
16. I will stop asking for permission. I’ll trust my Intuition. [After all, it’s easier to ask forgiveness, than permission]
17. I will say “yes” to new adventures. I’ll get new experiences & may learn from it.
18. Altho’ I have great confidence in myself. I will seek advice when needed
19. I am successful with my life right now, even as I work toward greater success.
20. I am dedicated and determined to reach my goals.
21. I possess everything I need to be successful.
22. My work energizes and fulfills me.
23. I awake each morning feeling driven and enthusiastic about my life.
24. I have so much to offer to the world through my work.
25. My business has taught and will continue to teach me so much.
26. I love being my own boss.
27. Each day, I am fueled by purpose and passion.
28. Money and success flow easily to me.
29. I believe in myself and my abilities.
30. Being successful comes naturally to me.
31. My business affords me a life that I love.
32. I am grateful for every opportunity that comes my way.
33. I’m worthy of success.
34. My business is changing, growing and thriving more each day.
35. I am successful today, tomorrow, & forever.
- I attract success and prosperity with all of my great & crazy ideas.
- Success and good fortune flow toward me in a river of abundance.
- All of my thoughts, plans and ideas lead me straight to success.
- I have a magnetic and dynamic personality that attracts prosperity.
- My personality is radiant with confidence, conviction and optimism.
- I will always have more than enough money to meet my needs & can help others.
- My attitude grows happier and healthier every single day.
- I love & am passionate about the work that I do.
- My confidence reigns in any situation.
- I have abundant faith in my ability to succeed.
- Since I passionately belief in my ideas, I boldly share them with other.
- Since I am open to learning, I am becoming better at what I do everyday.
- Everything that I need is being supplied to me.
- I am in charge of my life and will make it great.
- I am fired with enthusiasm as I work toward my goals.
- I am happy, successful and fulfilled.
- I am inspired and have the power to accomplish everything I need to do.
- I am proud of my achievements.
- I celebrate my continuing good fortune.
- I demonstrate the excellence within me.
- I deserve whatever good comes my way today.
- I focus on what is truly essential for my success.
- I have the power to do the most incredible things imagine-able.
- My life is an exciting adventure filled with good opportunities and rewards.
- My life overflows with all kinds of good.
- My mind has unlimited power to conquer my challenges.
- I act with assurance, confidence and grace.
- I am committed to my goals – with the confidence that I will achieve them.
- I will be persistent in all that I do and do not give up, till I reach my goals.
- I am always in the right place at the right time – to take advantage of opportunities.
- I am becoming more successful each day – as I learn & grow.
- Because of my confidence, successful people are being attracted to me to help me.
- I am generous with the money I have and an proud to give back to worthy causes.
- Today is rich with opportunities and I open my mind to receive them.
- Because of the value I provide, money flows freely and abundantly into my life.
How to use these Affirmations. Pick out the best ones you like, modify them (if you need to) write new ones. Then say them on a regular basis (ie, Daily – first thing in the morning). If you picked too many, divide them up, so you can say a few each day (and wont be over-whelmed) When these start to work for you, share them with others – so they can have the benefits of these powerful Affirmations that get you what you want in life & business.
Comments: Do you have any favorite Affirmations, you’d like to share?
collected from numerous Sources 3/18 by Peter/CXO Wiz4biz