Only about 3% in America make the $M Club. Most do it for the challenge & not the $$$. Here’s how !!!
Topics: Believe & Receive, Maxi Strengths, Mentors, Urgency, Vision, , Produce 1st, Consume 2nd, Never trade Time 4 $$$.
Being a Millionaire is very rare in our society – 10 million of 325 USA million = 3%. Many people work their whole lives and never reach that status. Of course, they’ll justify that any way they can, saying things like “I don’t care about money,” “Millionaires aren’t happy,” “I don’t need that much money.” I’m sure you can think of many others justifications. You don’t make a $M by accident – and if it’s not a goal you sure as hell won’t hit it and be a success.
1.If you Believe, you will Receive. This article isn’t about $$. It’s about interrupting the belief system you currently have and propelling you toward real wealth & success. Here is what I’ve discovered over the past 10 years and the common themes you’ll see in all Young $M.
2. Maximize their Strengths. We may be lousy at 99 % of stuff, but we excel at 1 %, we’ll achieve success. Too often we’re conditioned by our parents, teachers, peers, coaches etc, that you must “strengthen your weaknesses.” All young millionaires focus 100 % on their best skills & strengths. They learn to surround themselves with people who fill their weaknesses gaps, or delegate them to others. You’ll never get wealthy focusing on things you aren’t good at. What is your one thing? What can you become the best at? Now, once you master that area, and start producing real results, you can then move to something else. The “jack of all trades” is seldom exceptional at anything, and never arises above average.
3. Get Mentors for Perspective. Behind every young millionaire you’ll find an educated & wise mentor. I have yet to meet any millionaires or billionaires who don’t have mentors that guide them, challenge them, & focus them on thinking bigger. They understand deep down that it’s impossible to grow, learn, & become the person needed to reach the million mark without an exceptional network behind you. Success rises and falls on who you associate with, so make sure you stay aware of your surroundings. You can systematize a lot of things, but you can’t systematize time, so make sure you’re always spending it with the right people.
4. Have an Urgency. The best companies on the planet love young talent, those who are creative, & those with a sense of urgency to their life. Google is hiring more teenagers than college graduates, and even a 12-year-old who is just beginning HS. Realize, now matters more than any other time, and a pro-crastination mentality will kill so many dreams. Opportunities are only opportunities if you’re taking full advantage of them. Young millionaires always do, and they are consistently reaching for new worlds to conquer. You must have a sense of urgency – that most of society doesn’t – have if you’re serious about success.
5. Trust their Vision. They have an unshakable confidence in what they do, – even when everyone else is doubting it. I challenge you to stay fearless in everything you do. The reason most don’t take risks, live on the edge or push the envelope, is the fear of what others might think of them. If you want to live the life you truly deserve, one of significance & fulfillment, you must give up the need to be liked by everybody.
6. Self-Confident: Don’t “worry” what others think of them. You must drop the need to be liked if you want an extraordinary life. People who care what others think of them will always be limited to others opinions. You best believe Young Millionaires take very few opinions and have a extremely thick skin. They study how to be mentally tough. When you pursue greatness, don’t expect others to support you, because you’ll represent the courage, strength, & vision they don’t yet have. They’ll resent you. Steve Jobs use to say “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living somebody else’s life.”
7. Produce first, Consume second. This means instead of buying products on TV, sell products. Instead of digging for gold, sell shovels. Instead of taking a class, offer a class. Instead of borrowing money, lend it. Instead of taking a mortgage, hold a mortgage. Break free from consumption, switch sides, & re-orient to the world as a producer [Hollywood is always looking for good Producers. LoL] To consume richly, produce richly first. Unfortunately, most people have it backward: consumption & no production. Producers get richer. Consumers get poorer. Producing will attract wealth to you.
8. Never trade Time for $$$. Young Millionaires realize they’ll never become wealthy trading time for money, and neither will you. It’s ok for awhile, but at some point you have to focus on scaling & leverage. One of the reasons entrepreneurship, network marketing, direct sales & internet businesses are growing exponentially, is because of the endless possibilities for growth. It’s not easy, and it takes risk, but you must see past the risk and focus on the rewards. Focus on the power of leverage & how to create consistent income without trading time for money. Investment properties, membership sites, building a brand, partnerships, affiliate marketing, different types of programs, etc. Take some time to really analyze if you’re maximizing your time. If you are trading time for money make sure it’s an intelligent trade.
Conclusion. I challenge you to take these points seriously, and become more “intentional” in all you do. The time to take action is now. There is no tomorrow for champions – just do it now. This is the greatest time in human history for those who would like to fulfill their dreams, then reap the rewards.
Comments: Anything else you’ve heard of, that contributed to $M success?
from Reddit.com 14 Sept 16 enhanced by Peter/CXO Wiz4biz